Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Saving Energy

I so have nothing interesting to share today. I spent most of yesterday making up the last of the weekends sales so I could get them into the mail as quickly as possible. I made up some new posts for the wunderkammer and after husband got off work, we went looking at houses yet again. While it was a better trip, it is becoming clear that this endeavor is going to not only take a lot of time, but also much of my energy.

I hate to just keep sharing my trips into the world of real estate, as it can't be particularly compelling for you to read. Since I haven't tatted anything new, I've got no pictures to post and honestly there's been little drama online recently to get my complaint on about. So I guess to celebrate Earth Day, I will conserve my own energy and stop writing until I have something much more interesting to say.

No comments: