Friday, April 23, 2010

Yes, That's All

Well I started the week with a sunburn so painful that I had to take advil just to sleep on it and I am ending it with my flesh peeling away in strips and itching like crazy.I knew I wasn't going to get anything interesting done and I haven't. I wouldn't say the week was a complete waste though. There was the cave thing and I did get all my ordered pieces tatted up. I'd love to bore you by rambling on about all the nothing I did but shop and tat yesterday, but I think rather than subject you to that I shall just stop writing. Here's to a far more productive and interesting time next week and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

victats@gmail.com said...

You are going to think I'm crazy but I'm a redhead...vinegar is the absolute best thing to put on a burn. Do this for the first couple of days and then use aloe vera. I swear to you by my pink, pink skin that this works wonders.

Sewicked said...

I took a vinegar & cold water bath after my 2nd degree sunburn. It helped quite a bit.