Thursday, January 20, 2011

Over The Hump

Halfway done, halfway done, thank the tatting gods I am halfway done. Unexpected dinner hosting notwithstanding, I managed to get past the halfway point on my pile o' lace. At this rate I should actually have it all knocked out by Friday and with just a bit of finishing work to do on a few pieces, I should get it on its way early next week. I am actually impressed with my own speed at this point...though that might change when I start the finishing work and see what potential mistakes I made in my haste. I mean, I haven't found any yet, but I haven't been looking all that closely.


Let's see, what else have I got for you? Not much else I'm afraid as I am ridiculously focused on getting this project knocked out. In fact I didn't even manage to scan in those pages of the Surface Design Journal. Nope, instead I just took a picture of the bits that mentioned me. I'm pretty sure I didn't need to tell you they weren't scanned though and yes, I played with a filter again, but you can still read it...if you click on the image. It was a really nice article and I was flattered to be mentioned along with a few other familiar etsy sellers.

So, I guess that's it for me today. I will be schooling and tatting and trying to keep the house clean for next weeks house guest. Sometimes the glamour of my live is just too much, I know.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Your work is beautiful! Very inspiring!