Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy

I was fortunate to have another busy day. The orders came in throughout the day so once I have finished remaking one piece, it was time to start on another. While I thoroughly enjoy being busy, it makes me a boring blogger. I had no time to play, to invent, to work on side project gifts or create anything new. I schooled the child, scheduled my Wunderkammer blog and began tatting. I only stopped to get orders ready to ship.

Oh, wait...I did play dress up for a while. My brother's wedding is this weekend and since I rarely have the opportunity to dress up I am no longer confident in my ability to put together a nice look. So I played dress up until I had a couple of outfits put together. See, even that adventure scored me no pictures or anything really interesting to share.

I'm just going to stop writing now...maybe something interesting will happen today that I can write about tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

CrochetBlogger said...

Some days are filled with activity and some days allow you pause to reflect and write and share. Either way is okay!