Monday, February 27, 2012

That's Better

The sickness is finally starting to leave me. I woke up this morning feeling almost normal, so yay! I also got really busy over the weekend as a former customer who bought things to sell in a store in Australia returned and picked up quite a handful of things again. It was unexpected as I've never had a shop come back for more pieces, but I digress. I just wanted to point out that I have my hands happily full.

That was what I have been working on all weekend save for a few hours spent working on the last custom order I got. I can't do the front panel of the piece until I get my supply order in though. It appears to be due on Tuesday and then I can add the all important center crystal to my thread and get that made up. Then I'll just need to attach it to the already constructed chain and get it in the post.

I still have several pieces left to remake including all the embellished versions of my scrolling necklaces. Yep, they're all headed to Australia and since they were all made with bits from my grab bag purchases the next versions will be at least slightly different. I've got another grab bag coming in this order too, so hopefully I'll get some good bits that inspire the new ones.

I'm also in the process of discussing another custom order that would be a bit of a rush...also to Australia which is a bit odd, but I'll take it. So if that order pulls together today, I'll be busy with that for much of the week and the remaking will have to go on the back burner. Man, it's a good thing I'm feeling better today. A damn good thing.

No comments: