Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I've Got Nothing

Started the day yesterday without the use of my laptop and it was another rough one for schooling. While I tried to stay on task with my tatting after that, I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped and I'm starting today with plenty more pieces to make up for the shop. So once again I have little to share this morning.

My laptop was revived in the evening and it was wonderful to have it back. I think we take these tools we have around us for granted. It is clear to me now that I wouldn't be nearly as productive without many of these conveniences. Of course having those conveniences is not giving me anything else to write about this morning. Seriously, I have nothing...so I guess I'll just leave it here and hope for something interesting to occur today to brighten up tomorrow's post. Have a wonderful and productive day!

No comments: