Friday, May 31, 2013

Tired

I am exceedingly glad to be at the end of this week. The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a mess around here, full of routine destroying tasks and errands. Not that I don't enjoy celebrating things with my children, but I am such an unrepentant creature of habit that this much change just really took it out of me. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary on my calendar now until next weekend and I'm quite glad of it.

Yesterday was almost entirely devoted to the children's end of year celebration. We did school quicker and ran errands early so we would be on time and ready for it. They both got all the awards and we also got back some testing information for the oldest proving to her that she is smarter than she thinks she is. Then there was a potluck picnic in the park and when we got home it was collapsing on the couch for all of us. The cat is demonstrating our energy levels perfectly.

I did think about starting a new design, but I just didn't have the get up and go so I just remade the bracelet that just sold and finished up some netflix shows. I feel rather unproductive, but I suppose even I can take a break every now and again. I hope I've got more energy today so that perhaps I can do something worth sharing. Here's to the day.

No comments: