Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap

https://www.etsy.com/listing/192911412/tatted-lace-earrings-woven-rose-gray-and?It was another weekend of no tatting I'm afraid, but I did manage a little on Friday that I can share. When I say little, what I really mean is, just more of the same. I made up some matching earrings for the Woven Rose necklace. Though I did actually get them photographed and listed as well and I suppose that means I was really working on Friday. That's when it all stopped though.

The rest of the weekend was pretty much just family adventuring. With things like grocery runs on Saturday and of course with Father's Day on Sunday, there was movie going and a family get together. My own father is...well, a long story that's less than happy that no one really wants to hear, so it was all about the husband and father-in-law. Luckily, the husband is a good father and we had a nice day.

I am getting a bit worried about the lack of sales in the shop again, though I'm trying not to complain about it too much. Instead we are seriously readjusting our spending to accommodate my much lower income. Hopefully I'll come up with a 'best selling' sort of piece soon or something equally as awesome will happen because I can't afford to buy new supplies without selling more pieces and no new supplies means that I have to stop tatting things for fear of running out of thread. Or at least the thread I most often use. The less used colors will probably be part of the stash forever. Sorry, I'm bordering on being whiny, so I'll stop for now, cross my fingers and hope for the best.

No comments: