Friday, August 29, 2014

Nothing

Sorry, I got nothing. There were no new sales in my shop and no new ideas in my head, so all I did yesterday was clean house. I did counters and floors and cleaned things I rarely bother with. Then when I decided that it was enough, I sat down and watched television and melted into the couch.

I don't have much faith that the lazy tatter phase will be broken over the weekend either, but I'll try. We have Monday off, but schooling starts on Tuesday. We also have a 'park day' to attend that day as well. I think I may start evaluating what pieces I should have more on hand of for the fall and make those with this down time. Though as I am writing this I seem to remember that I say this every year and then, for whatever reason, I don't do it. Maybe this year will be different, or maybe I'll get busy again soon and it will be a moot point. At least I sort of have a plan. Based on this blog post, I do not have much faith in today. Here's hoping the universe proves me wrong.

No comments: