Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

Just a quick note today to say goodbye to 2015. There were definitely some amazing things that happened this year. Lovey trips with the family, gatherings with friends, and more reading than I've done in years. I also taught myself bobbin lace, Armenian knotted lace and Romanian Point lace. Unfortunately I taught myself all those things because it was quite possibly the worst year I've had with tatting and my etsy store since I opened it ten years ago this April. Money has been tight and we've had quite a few large emergency type expenditures over the year as well. So I suppose like all years it wa a bit of a roller coaster.

Here's hoping 2016 will bring more customers to my shop, more creativity to my brain, and perhaps some positive exposure for my shop. I hope that the 2016 roller coaster will have far more ups than downs, metaphorically of course since that would be physically impossible. Thanks for spending some of your year reading my nonsense and don't forget to scroll down to yesterday's post and comment to enter the pattern giveaway and/or pop by my Facebook page to enter to win gift codes for my shop.

No comments: