Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekend Recap

It was a fairly quiet weekend. The shop stayed silent, so I didn't have anything to tat. Well, that's not entirely true, I did do another day of the TIAS. It still feels frog-like even though I can't for the life of me figure out what the most recent rings are for. It will all make sense eventually, I suppose.

Other that this little bit, I spent some time reading and some time knitting a pair of socks, well just the one so far really, but the plan is a pair of course. We also had a lovely get together to say farewell to our moving friends. Honestly, I'm trying not to think about it too much, because I get weepy when I do. In fact I'm going to stop talking about that right now.

We have a short schooling week because it's the end of the semester.  They call them non-instructional days, but whatever they are it means that the school week is only 3 days long and I'm looking forward to a little mindlessness. Maybe a muse will have visited by them and I can fill those days with creativity. More likely I'll fill them with reading and hoping for said muse. Either ay I still have 3 days left before then.

No comments: