Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Doily

I'm still not sick. I'm afraid to say it out loud, but I think I might have just already had this particular cold virus before and that's why I'm escaping unscathed. Of course now that I've expressed that thought, the gods of irony are likely going to punish me with it. Nothing for it I suppose.

After schooling I did play with the Armenian lace doily some more. I tried something a little different and then it seems to have undone itself in the next round that I didn't take a picture of. I worked on it and reading pretty much the rest of the day. There's still been no real activity in my etsy shop since I went on vacation, so I guess I will just keep on knotting this until there is. I wondered at how big I could make this if I just used up a whole ball of thread yesterday. It was a crazy thought, but perhaps I'll just make it my fallback project for whenever I don't have something in queue to make. Then it'll just get bigger over time so long as I don't experiment too much with the design and keep it simple. Giant lace tablecloth, here I come.

No comments: