Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Still Tired

I spent much of yesterday barely functioning. I suppose all the walking and not sleeping caught up with me and I could hardly think straight. We managed to get schooling done and then I did start on some tatting. I have a pair of slave bracelets to make. On a normal day I might have gotten at least one of them completed in a day, but it was not a normal day and I only got the base motifs for them made. At this rate I will probably be functioning normal by next Monday.

We also had a last minute birthday celebration to attend last night which added an afternoon trip to the store as well. That did suck up a few more hours of the afternoon, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about not getting much done. I am hoping that I can pull it together today and get back to some level of productivity. It might take some extra caffeine, but I think I can do it.

No comments: