Friday, April 15, 2016

Nothing of Note

I really shouldn't even be bothering to write this morning as I have nothing of note to share. I am feeling much better this morning, but yesterday was still just reading and knotting. In fact the most interesting thing was helping the oldest child write a propaganda essay. Not an essay about propaganda, but one using it. It was rather a lot of fun to be over the top and boy does she love using the most loaded words she can find. Of course the only reason I had to help was because she saved writing it until the last minute and it was due to the teacher yesterday.

We have no big plans over the weekend and I haven't felt inspired to any new creative endeavors in quite some time. I fear a bout of malaise is descending upon me. Here's hoping something interesting happens to shake me out of it soon.

No comments: