Friday, September 16, 2016

The Same

I fear my posts as of late are bound to be rather boring, at least until I finish this novel. I am currently averaging about 9% a day though so it's going to take me at the very least another 8 or 9 days to finish it and that's probably being generous, I've got other things that need doing in the next couple of weeks. In fact this weekend is the opening of the Renaissance Faire near us, so we'll be there much of Saturday and that means reading is right out. There's also our usual family time on Sundays, so I likely won't read much then either.

The point I was trying to make before I got distracted by my own weekend plans was that I apologize in advance for what is likely the next couple of weeks of boring blog posts about me reading and knotting, knitting, or tatting at the same time. When the book and this last doily or done I was thinking about finally trying to put together a tutorial for the Armenian knotted lace though I still feel a bit like an outsider doing so. I guess only time will tell if manage to muster up the courage to do it or not. Personally I'm still crossing my fingers for the sales to start back up in my shop to keep me busy that way. We could definitely use the money.

1 comment:

Jane McLellan said...

Go for it. Not being a long term expert will give you a good insight into what a beginner needs to know.