Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Doily Again

So I definitely needed the sitting time yesterday. It's amazing how one day of adventure can exhaust a person. I did a little reading and I decided to do a little knotting to keep my hands busy. I think there might be another couple doilies in my near future. There were a couple of people I didn't think I was going to make them for, but the more I think about it, the more I think they may be put out to have not been included in the great doily gift-away. So, not so much that I think they would really want one, but more that they would wonder why everyone else got one and not them. There's still time, so I'll just add them to the list especially since I haven't had any brilliant tatting ideas in a really long time. I'll just try some new pattern ideas and hope I can come up with a couple more that don't look too much like all the others.

No comments: