Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Not Much

I'm thinking I really should have saved some of those doily pictures for today because I have nothing to share at all. I mean we just hung out at home visiting with family all day. I don't think I touched a single needle. Wait no, I did repair a hat, but that's not really all that entertaining, is it? I also spent way too much time trying to fix the youngest daughter's gift, a 3Doodler pen, which ceased working after just a few hours of play. We bought the one for kids, and it must've gotten clogged, but there is no way to open it up and clean it out since it's snapped together. It's so frustrating, especially since we ordered it online so I can't just pop out to the shops to exchange it. That's enough of that though, we're off with other family for a bit of a mountain excursion today. I'm not a huge fan of the cold, so I'm kind of bracing myself for it, though the kids are excited. Here's a cat in a box to round out this disappointing post.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Cat in a Box is fine, we will take it! Enjoy your winter hike.

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I hope all is well, haven't seen you around. Take care and see ya next year!