Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Done

The baby blanket is all done. I actually got it finished right after schooling wrapped for the day. I didn't even pick up the video game once during the day either. Instead I read a lot and picked up the half done, well not half, maybe quarter-done, Armenian lace necklace that I had abandoned when I started the blanket in the first place.

This is the other one I made when I did the triangle ones. I had it made in the cream thread so I felt the need to do it in black as well. So that took some of my afternoon. Of course that leaves me with no projects to start today with. I'm sure I'll think of something, because if I don't, it'll be back to the video game and that just doesn't give me the same feeling of accomplishment that making tangible objects does.

No comments: